Friday, July 6, 2012

Love you Leeroy Boy...

I just wanted to post pictures and say a few things about our dog, Leeroy.  He was put down today because of being hit by a car.  He could not be mended, so the vet made him comfortable, rehydrate him, and then let him go.  But, that is a hard thought for our family...letting him go.  He was my 6 month wedding anniversary gift and a companion for Lola.  We are so sad that she will not have a playmate or crate/sleeping buddy.  He was an awesome dog and was just a lover no matter what.  Petting him or seeing him run around while Andrew chases him will be the memories that I will always have, but the ones moving forward I will miss the most.  I go to bed knowing that he had a good life with us and hopeful God will bring peace to our family.  Here are a few pics of Leeroy to remember him by...



  

No comments:

Post a Comment