Everyone wakes up in a bad mood for no reason and just has to push through the day. But, I have so many things to be thankful for and I am making myself think about them, instead of dwelling on being in a bad mood. So, here goes...
1. A God that is greater than all the problems and heartache the world offers.
2. A husband who enjoys his job and loves us a lot!
3. Healthy, Happy, and Smart kids
4. A house to come home to
5. Parents who love to our kids
7. Dessert: especially chocolate
8. Friends: Love that they love and care about my kids
9. Being an Aggie and cheering for them
10. A flat iron: it helps with my crazy, fuzzy mop :)
11. pictures: capturing a moment in time that I can look back on
12. makeup: especially undereye cover and mascara
13. Burts Bees chapstick
15. Dr. Pepper
16. Being a stay-at-home mommy
17. text messaging
18. baby pigtails
19. hugs around the neck from my kids
20. Community group
Ok, I feel much better. Why have a bad day when I have so much to be thankful for! :)
Here are a few pictures that make me smile: