Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Fun in November :)


Drew and Leah playing on my playground at my parents house that I use to play on.  Fun fun!


 Drew adores his Grams!

Kisses and love from her first love, Daddy!


Brushing Pawpaw's "hair"
 Sticker fun!
 They are definitely brother and sister. :)

 Fun at the park!









A&M vs. LSU- Baton Rouge, LA
We had fun hanging out with my cousin Jerod, but the game was a different story...



 Dancing with Jerod.  Ha ha!
 


 Grooving on stage with a couple Aggie fans. :)
 
Before the game.  We met up with Gabe Bock, our friend from CS.




This girl LOVES her baby!

Cuddles
 Pat pat
 Hug
 Kiss
 Feeding her.


 Well Visits for these adorable kids!  75% for Drew and 65% for Leah in height.  50% for weight for both.
Praising the Lord for my healthy sweet kids!




No comments:

Post a Comment