Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sacrifice

Every time I think about Aaron and Andrew, I am overwhelmed with emotion and thankfulness. I look at them and think, "Why am I so blessed?" I have continued to think about this question and started to contemplate the sacrifice God made by giving up his son. I wonder... could I do that? I would like to think so, but I don't think I could stand back and watch my son be hung on a cross, mocked, and die, all for the sake of other people. Thinking about the sacrifice of giving up your son to save the sinful is beyond my understanding. I am overrun with how loving, faithful, and amazing our God is! I have always thought I understo0od what our God did for us with the sacrifice of His son, but now that I have one, I have a whole new appreciation. Lord, I am so thankful for my family and pray for those who do not know you, that they come to understand what You have done for them. Thank You for your Son, Jesus, and the unwavering love you have given to me.
-Love, Your Daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment