Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Valentines and February Fun!


Playing at home..



 Feeding the ducks and playing on the playground. :)





This year I decided to start a tradition of a Valentine Breakfast.  It was fun to plan it and have a time of opening cards and eating.  I really want to keep this up every year. :)

Valentine's Breakfast Menu:
Chocolate Chip Banana Pancakes
Bacon
Eggs
Orange Juice in fun Valentines cups
a little candy on the side ;)

 

 '
 
I gave Aaron 5 chances to take a good pic, so I do not feel bad putting this up... :)



Our sweet kiddos in their Valentine outfits. :)
  


 LOVE THEM!
 

Aaron and I had my parents watch the kids over night for Valentines Day.  Aaron planned everything we were going to do, which was awesome because I love surprises.  We went to dinner at Pappasitos and then to Pete's Piano Bar on Saturday night.  It was so fun to sing and watch people.  The next day we went to Studio Movie Grill for lunch and a movie.  It was fun to celebrate Valentines Day and not have to worry about our babies (even though we love them dearly, it is nice to have 24 hours all to ourselves).

  and LOVE HIM!

I just want to give a shout out to my husband who has been working so hard(sometimes til 12:30am). I am thankful for a man who wants and is providing for our family.  I am so thankful for being able to stay home with our kiddos!  Both his job and me stay home have been a true blessing!  I want to look back at these times and remember how God has always provided a way for the desires of our heart to happen.  It may have taken a while, but I know we will continue to see God's blessings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment