Sunday, October 30, 2011

Leah's 1 month and Halloween!

We have had a wonderful time being mommy and daddy to 2 kiddos! We are so blessed to have pretty easy going babies. :) Over the past few weeks, Andrew is really becoming a sweet sweet brother. When Leah is crying, he runs over to where she is and gives her anything he think will make her happy: paci, blanket, bow, ect. He is really doing a great job and we are proud how he is handling the change of sharing mommy and daddy. :) Leah is now 1 month old, yikes! It seems like yesterday I was feeling her in my belly. Every time I look at her I am reminded at God's grace which is such an amazing feeling. She will always remind me that God is COMPLETELY trustworthy. She went to the doctor and did great! She is 25% in weight (8.1 lbs), 50% in height (21 in), and she is barely on the chart for her head (I have a small head, so the doctor said not to worry (which I tend to do, but I am choosing to trust God instead) :) Hear are a few pictures of her. :)
Sweet smile!

Mommy and Me!

First bath! Blow it up is what Andrew says because she always has her hands in a fist. :)

Brother loves giving me kisses! :)


A few of our handsome baby boy! Love those blue eyes! :)



Andrew's 3rd Halloween and Leah's 1st! Andrew went as Buzz Lightyear and Leah wore an adorable Halloween tutu! :) We had a great time celebrating at our church carnival and trick or treating with Bowen's. Here are a few pics from all of our Halloween festivities.





Our pumpkins! aTm for Aaron and I, a butterfly for Leah, and super grover for Andrew! This is a tradition I want to do every year! :)

Best Buddies! Buzz and Woody! So cute! They had a great time trick or treating for the first time. Drew would not let me help him carry his bucket. I guess he knew there were yummy treats inside. :)


These are precious pictures because they are of Andrew and Aaron and then Leah and Aaron. I do believe they look alike! :) What an amazing daddy he is to our babies! They do not know how blessed they are. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment