Monday, June 13, 2011

19, 20, and 21 months...

Wow, it has been too long! Can you tell I have been pregnant, finished the school year, and are cleaning and switch rooms around in our house? Our sweet boy is growing up which is great, but I know it will go even faster when our sweet Leah Kathryn arrives. So...I am trying to cherish all the sweet hugs, kisses, and time together this summer. I am loving staying at home with Andrew! :)

Drew is talking up a storm and learning more every day. He is becoming so independent, which I love, but he also has his way of doing things. He is such a sweet boy and is learning to share and be kind to friends. :) He is doing so much better using a fork and spoon too. Everyday, he learns and repeats words. This makes me so happy.

Drew is going to be moving! We finished his "big" boy room and about to try him sleeping in there soon. Leah will take his nursery. Pictures to come. :) Drew's room is done in sports and Leah's is purple and green with a few flowers and butterflies. :)



Our big helper...who loves to feed the dogs and help Daddy. :)



Ready for church and go play with his friends...especially Shiloh.


Reading is his favorite thing to do. He will come up to Aaron or I, plop in our lap with a book and say, "read". He must have the book read 2 times before he goes anywhere. :)


Just hanging out with momma.



Wearing his new hat from Boston. He is the cutest kid I ever saw. :)


This is Andrew and Charlie splashing in the water table. So fun!


Andrew really wants to see Papa and knows he comes through the front door. I recorded his pleading to see him. :) And yes, we took him to see Papa right after. :)



Trying on momma's sunglasses. :)


We will be dedicating Andrew this Sunday and are so excited to share this special time with our family and friends. I will post soon after that to show pictures of our handsome boy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment